Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

I was interviewed!

Just a quick note to say that I was interviewed by WoW-Insider about writing Entombed. I found the experience really neat, but also a bit embarrassing (being so excited for winning a fan-fiction contest seems a bit silly.) Still, I'm excited that more people are getting to read that story, as I'm rather fond of it. Having an opportunity to briefly talk to a WoW Insider writer I respect very much was an added bonus.

It has made me think about doing more Warcraft oriented writing. I am working on some original material for self-publishing but that road is a long and difficult one - I think maybe supplementing it with a bit of writing on the side might be a good way to keep my creative energies going and maybe provide some reading material to people who liked Entomed.

No decisions yet, but it's something I'm thinking about and chewing over a story that would be long and complex enough to justify such an undertaking. Right now, I'm just happy to glow in the penumbra of the spotlight.

1 comment: